Wish List March

¡Muy buenas a todos!
Very good at all!


Aprovechando que mañana sábado es mi cumpleaños, voy a seleccionar unos artículos que me gustaría ir comprando a lo largo del mes o bien ya que como bien he dicho, ¡me lo regalen!.

Building that Saturday is my birthday tomorrow, I will select some items that I would go shopping over months or since, as I said, I give it away!.

Ya os iré contando que regalos he recibido en mi cumpleaños y haré comparaciones haber si cae alguno de los de la "Wish List of March".

I'll tell you what gifts I received on my birthday and comparisons will be dropped if any of the "Wish List of March".

VESTIDO LARGO PALABRA DE HONOR

AMOR por este vestido de Zara.
New Collection Spring/Summer 2013
Vestido H&M
New Collection Spring/Summer 2013


Sandalias de Pull&Bear
Collection Spring/ Summer 2013


Bolso Shopper Polipiel Pull&Bear
Collection Spring/Summer 2013




Top volante lateral

Camiseta volante lateral.
New Collection Spring/Summer Mango.





1 comentario:

  1. nice clothes *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

¡¡Gracias!!