Portobello & Camden.Things bought in the markets.

¡Muy buenas!
Hi All!!

Hoy en el post os traigo algunas de las compras que hice en Londres en los mercados de Portobello & 
Camden Town.

Today in the post I bring you some of the purchases I made in London in the markets of Portobello & Camden Town.

La verdad que si hubiese sido por mí, me hubiera llevado tooodo porque es tal la variedad de cosas tan diferentes las unas de las otras...

The truth is that if it had not been for me, I would have taken tooodo because such is the variety of things so different from each other ...


Phone Case Wood.


Lollipops.


Leggins.


See you soon!


2 comentarios:

  1. Las fundas de madera para el iPhone me han flipado!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Eran geniales Andrea!. Gracias por pasarte por el blog :) un besito.

      Eliminar

¡¡Gracias!!